I started the project with concepting the flower design, did the shoot pre production like ordering the roses from Bolivia (because it was January and these rose were not available locally), and book the photo studio and set stylist.
The second stage was shooting the flowers myself in the studio, edit the images, supervise the retouching, and once the final retouched images came back, I laid out all the creatives using these flowers and apply the typography placements. The final stage was approving all the digital, print, and billboard 4 color separation for printing and hand offs.
Design project breakdown:
- Update rose symbol
- Create a digital presence for all L&T's new store listings in the form of dedicated informative landing pages
- Design the new store-related digital emails, banners, and in-store displays
- Design and over see the outdoor advertising collateral and approve the 4 color separations for billboard and mallscape art pieces
- Create promo mailers, elevator and escalator wall panel sticker sheets, parking lot trolley car's side panel sticker sheets, public transport advertising posters, and store opening invites
- Other extra promotional posters and give aways that are related to the store opening events